If you are like me, I prefer to subscribe for Glo Night plan than its normal data plan because Glo network tends to move 2x faster at night than normal plan.
Glo Night Plan comes in 4 categorise, we have #25 for 250MB, #50 for 250MB, #100 for 1GB, #500 for 3GB.
so let’s dive in.
How to Subscribe for Glo (#25 – 250MB and #50 – 250MB) Night plan
Validity: 12am – 5am (just a night)
- Dial *777#, type 1 to choose “Buy Data”
- press 1 again to choose “Buy 3GB – 4G night plan
- press 2 to skip auto-renew
- press option 7 ( for Night data plan)
- press 1 for 250MB (#25 – 250MB)
- press 2 for 500MB (#50 – 500MB) if it’s 500mb that you want to Subscribe for.
How to Subscribe for Glo (#100 for 1GB) Night plan
Validity: 5 days (12am – 5am)
- Dial *777#, press 1, press 1 again, then 2, press 7
- press 3 for 1GB (#100 – 1GB).
#500 worth 3GB night/ weekend plan, steps to activate it.
Validity: 2 days(SAT – SUNDAY)
- Just follow the above steps
- then Press 3 for 3GB 2days (SAT – SUN).
How to check Glo Night plan balance
Glo uses the same USSD code for checking normal data plan to check Night also.
- Dial *127*0# or Dial *777#, then press 1 and press 5 to check the balance
Glo serves you best at Night, her night browsing is very fast compared to normal day plan. So you can also subscribe multiple times, unlike MTN Night plan that requires only a Night and maximum of 2 times.
I hope you find this post helpful, do you have any question? don’t hesitate to ask, or share your experience with GLO Night plan in the comment box below.